Monday 21 May 2012

Chapter 8


Chapter 8

“NO! You deserve this because you have hurt my crush big time; how dare you kick her in the tummy and punch her in the face she is in pain now because of you, you selfish bitch.” Said John sticking up for Chels.

“FINE! My friends and I are going to leave her and friends alone as well as you and your friends alone as long as that little bleeding fucking bitch doesn’t call me and my mates losers again.” Snapped Amber.

“Amber shut up; please don’t talk about me like that because I’m standing here right in front of you; I can hear you.” Cried Chels.

Amber left John and Chels there to continue their chat or whatever they were doing and John ran over to Chels and tried to comfort her by giving her hugs and telling her not to worry about Amber.

“Chels; are you okay?” asked John.

“I am freaking sore all over Johnny; it hurts like hell.” Answered Chels still whimpering in pain.

“Well my mates and I are not going to let anyone hurt you or your friends especially Amber.” Says John giving her cuddles.

“Thanks; I am glad you were here when all that shit was happening with Amber then.” Said Chels wiping tears from her eyes.

“It’s all good and besides I’m glad I was here when Amber did do all that shitty crap to ya; it wasn’t nice of her to treat you like shit.” Said John.

Just then Bobby; Danny; Karla and Dorothea came up the school hallway towards Chels and John.

“OI! John, Chels; what’s going on here you guys?” asked Danny.

“Oh nothing; although Amber showed her face and went right off at Chels and basically she belted the living crap out of her dude.” Answered John.

“WHAT! ARE YOU SERIOUS????????” Asked Dot; Karla; Danny and Bobby all exclaiming at the same time.

“Yeah I am serious and I stopped Amber from belting into poor Chels.” Answered John.

“Omg that dirty smartass of a bitch; I hate her.” Says Karla.

“I do too; that girl shits me real big time.” Replied Dorothea.

“I can’t believe she would even go to all lengths to doing something as bitchy as that to Chels.” Said Danny.

“Geez Amber needs to get a life or else get laid; she is such nutcase like her friends Sasha and Regina are.” Says Bobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment