Sunday 3 June 2012

Chapter 9


Chapter 9

“Tell me about it; it’s crazy lol.” Says John.

“Damn right it is crazy; awe I have an idea.” Said Chels.

“What is it?” asked Dorothea.

“How about we all work together as a team and pull a joke on amber; Regina and Sasha; a joke that’s going to bloody make those fake bitches want to wish they had never been born in the 1st place.” Answered Chels having a light bulb go off at the top off her head.

“Chels that is an excellent idea you are a fucking genius you know that baby.” Says John giving her a cuddle and kiss on the cheek.

“I know right so like we all split up into pairs and choose what sort of joke or prank we are going to play or pull on Regina, Sasha and amber.” Said Chels.

“You are a brilliant thinker Chels; Karla; Danny; dot; john and I are in; right guys.” Says Bobby looking at Karla; Dot; Danny and John hoping that none of them were backing out.

“Thankyou Bobby and yes damn straight I am brillo and amazing in many ways.” Replied Chels.

“Ah nope we are all in for this joke/prank thing.” Says Dot speaking for herself; Danny and Karla.

“I would never back out; because I’m up for this too.” Said John.

“OK Guys you know this means fucking war so let’s bring on the revenge and get those girls back for all the shitty things they have done to ruin Chels’s; Dot’s and Karla’s  lives.” Said Danny.

“Yes we know dude; and Amber and her mates deserve to be beaten up for it.” Says Bobby.

“Ok let’s get cracking mlacking than peoples lol.” Says Karla.

“Haha lol you funny bitch you are Karla.” Says Chels laughing her head off.

“I know I am; and don’t you ever forget sistagirl, love ya lots.” Said Karla.

“Awe chicka you are awesome.” Replies Chels.

“Hey Chels; are you still coming over to hangout and study with me?” asked John.

“Yeah of course I am; it’s not like I’ve changed my mind at all Johnny.” Answered Chels.

“OK! Well I am glad you haven’t changed your mind yet.” Says John.

So then John and Chels went back to John’s to study and hangout and work on what joke or prank they were going to pull on the Plastics especially the leader of the plastics.

“What are we going to do to get revenge on Amber; Johnny?” asked Chels.

“I do not know Chels; you got any ideas at all.” Answered John.

No comments:

Post a Comment