Tuesday 1 May 2012

Chapter 2


Chapter 2

“Okay whatever I’m out of here anyways.” Says Mel.

“Okay fine snappy tongs.” Says Chels.

After Mel had finished getting ready for work she got her stuff and left to go to work; she was a waitress at a local pub/club over near the jersey shore from 9am-10pm five days a week; the doorbell rang then and it was Dorothea.

“Yay Doro you are here finally.” Says Chels answering the door in excitement.

“Yay Chels I’m here haha.” Says Dot laughing and hugging her friend at the same time.

“So what are we waiting for?; let’s get my outfit organised shall we.” Asked Chels.

“Don’t know but I think we better go and do that now.” Answered Dorothea.

So the girls ran off up the stairs to Chels’s room to dig into her wardrobe to see what she could wear to school that day.

“awe what about this outfit Chels?” asked Dorothea pulling out a mini-skirt and singlet top that had rock chick written across the front of it and a leather jacket out of Chels’s wardrobe.

“Omg that’s one of my favourite outfits of all time so hell yeah.” Answered Chels looking impressed by what Dot pulled out.

“Go and get dressed missy and I’ll see if I can find your high heeled zipped up leather boots okay.” Says Dot.

So Chels grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom to get dressed for school and then she returned to her room where Dot was waiting for her.

“Omg you look fantabulous bub.” Says Dot.

“Thanks girly you are awesome.” Said Chels.

“Your welcome.” Replied Dot.

“Oh here are your leather high heeled zipped up boots.”

“Thanks.” Says Chels taking them from Dot and putting them on.

“There; that should just about do it.”

“Let’s go to school now and you better tell me who Karla has a crush on as well.” Says Dot.

“Oh yes I got to tell you that don’t I.” replied Chels.

“Yep you do.” Said Dot.

“Karla has a crush on Bobby; one of Johns best friends.” Says Chels.
“NO!! Get out of here; are you serious?” asked Dot shocked

2 comments:

  1. Lol I can just picture the trouble Chels and Dorothea are going to cause. Oh and I love the photos of Jon as a young man very cute : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha and oh thanks i am going to get a proper banner done though

      Delete