Thursday 3 May 2012

Chapter 3


Chapter 3

“Yep I am serious but I know who I have a crush on haha.” Says Chels laughing.

“Omg LOL.” Says Dot laughing.

“Yeah you have a crush on John Bongiovi hehe.”

“Yep I do; wait a second how did you know woman?” asked Chels shocked.

“Oh I know because you have had a crush on John since the 6th grade you douche; haha.” Answered Dorothea laughing her head off.

“yeah and I still have a crush on him; I mean remember back in 6th grade when I had a big birthday bash for my 11th birthday and I invited everyone including him and then when they all showed up; that bitchface who was dating him at the time showed up uninvited and ruined the night for me; god it was the worst night ever.” Says Chels.

“Oh you’re talking about Amber; god I so wanted to slam that fuckface into a glass door so bad and I know Karla wanted to kick the bitch so much lol.” Says Dot feeling like anger was forming inside her just talking about the bitch.

“Yes her; Omg I just wondered why John even liked her; god she like tried to beg him to leave the party with her and he ended up going and I saw  it and I had to just run to my room in tears.” Said Chels.

“I know; what a fucking bitch she is; and her friends did the same thing to me and Karla; it was a bitchy thing for them do that to you; Karla and I.” Replies Dorothea.

Meanwhile at school in the school yard John was mucking around and joking with his two best mates Bobby and Danny.

“So dude you think you are going to ask that chick Chelsea out or not?”
 Asked Danny.

“Definitely; it’s a fuck yes man; you guys know I’ve had a crush on her since the 6th grade lol.” Answered John.

“Well duh of course we know that you have a crush on her man.” Says Bobby whacking John lightly on the arm.

“Ow seriously Bobby do you have to hit me all the fucking time; it hurts when you do that?” asked John giving Bobby the legendary stink eye.

“Yep because it’s fun.” Answered Bobby.

“Seriously Bobby don’t do that to John he has a bad sunburn which is from the other day when we went to the shore to hang out and swim.” Says Danny sticking up for John.

“Whatever.” Says Bobby.

“Shut up Bobby.” Says John.

“I’m not even doing anything wrong god John.” Said Bobby.

2 comments:

  1. I remember what it was like to experience my first big crush. Sounds like Chels and John have crushes on each other than neither one is aware of lol.

    ReplyDelete