Wednesday 9 May 2012

Chapter 6


Chapter 6

“I know because we hate the plastics too god they’re like the worst clique out of all cliques; they’re so; I don’t know I can’t think of the word.” Says Chels.

“Ah um slutty is that the word you’re looking for Chels?” Asked John.

“Yeah that’s it; they are so slutty; snobby and so stuck up; thanks for helping me out John.” Answered Chels.

“Your welcome.” Says John.

“Oh god I so will not ever forget how Amber ruined my fucking 11th birthday bash back in 6th grade; I hated what she did to me that night.” Says Chels.

“Omg she had no fucking right to have ruined that night for you and yet she tried to beg me to leave the party with her and yet I tried to say no to that fucker that really fucking pissed me right off.” Said John.

“So you never really liked her did you?” asked Chels.

“No; fuck no I hate her big time, she actually wanted me to pretend that I was her boyfriend just to make you jealous and I went along with Amber’s stupid plan.” Answered John.

“Wow I had no idea that she was trying to do that to make me jealous.” Says Chels.

Just then the school bell rang to start the day so Chels, Karla, Dorothea, John, Bobby and Danny went off to homeroom when the 6 of them got to homeroom they went to the back of the room and sat down and talked as the day went on; Chels couldn’t wait til after school to go home and relax and when it got to end of the day when the bell rang for home time all the students filed out into the halls and went to their lockers.

Chels went to her locker to put her school stuff away and grab her essentials and she checked what homework she had to take home to do; she had maths; English; biology and science work to take home and do just as she was finishing organising herself she heard someone calling out to her and she looked and it was John coming down the school hallway towards her.

“Chels; Chels.” John called out to her as he reached her.

“Hey John what’s up?” asked Chels.

“Nothing; just thought I come and see if you wanted to come over and study and hangout with me; are you free?” asked John.

“Omg yes I’m totally free today; I’m so there John.” Answered Chels getting excited.

“Yay so I’ll see you then.” Says John.

“Yes you definitely will.” Said Chels.

“Cool beans.” Replied John.

“Haha I like that phrase; nice one John.” Says Chels.

No comments:

Post a Comment