Saturday 5 May 2012

Chapter 4

                                    Chapter 4                  
                   (Mild Language)

“Yes you are; you’re being nasty to Danny and it’s because he’s sticking up for me geez.” Says John.
“Oh so what are you saying I’m being an arsehole or something?” asked Bobby getting pissed off already.
“No I am not saying that; I’m just saying you’re being nasty to Danny and I think you need to quit it.” Answered John.
“You know what fine but you need to not bite my head off dude.” Says Bobby.
“I’m not biting your head off; I’m just telling you how it is; fuckin’ hell.” Replied John getting annoyed with his best friend of 3 years.
Just then Chels; Dorothea and Karla arrived to school and found a park for Dot’s car and then the girls gathered their stuff and got out and Dot locked her car up and then the girls went into the school building and went popped their stuff away in their lockers.
“Hey you stupid losers.” Said a voice coming from nearby that was easy to recognise.
“Gee Amber; you have nothing better to do but call me and my mates losers when we know you and your mates are the losers and we aren’t.” says Chels turning around to face her worst enemy of all time.
“So who cares you know I will not let you anywhere near John besides he doesn’t like you.” Says Amber with smug look on her face.
“SHUT THE FUCK UP Amber; you inconsiderate dumbass.” Snapped Karla sticking up for Chels.
“Why should she?” asked Sasha who happened to be Amber’s best friend of 2 years.
“Because Amber is bitch and doesn’t give a crap about anyone else other than her bloody self  Sasha; you dumb blonde.” Says Dorothea speaking in a snipey voice.
“Dorothea rose Hurley you are stupid and you have no right to speak to my friend Sasha like that.” Snapped Amber.
“OH YEAH WELL GUESS WHAT! I HAVE HAD FUCKING ENOUGH OF YOU; SASHA AND REGINA RUINING EVERY CHANCE THAT CHELS; KARLA AND I HAVE HAD WITH JOHN; BOBBY AND DANNY BACK IN 6TH GRADE AND NOW WE ARE GOING TO DO WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO BRING YOU LOSERS DOWN AND YOUR SORRY ARSES ARE GOING TO THE CURB.” Snapped Dot.
“Get the fuck off your little pedal stool and grow a bloody brain doofus.” Yelled Regina.
“Shut up god damn it Regina; you are dumb.” Says Karla.
“Come on you guys lets go outside and get some fresh air.” Says Chels talking to her friends.
“That’s a good idea Chels.” Said Dot.


2 comments:

  1. Bring on the revenge! I hated girls like Regina, Sasha and Amber while I was in school. Always thinking they were better than everyone else. Guess it still pisses me off lol. Next chapter please.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yep i reckon

      i posted this story on jovi nation as well too Cindy

      Delete