Tuesday 19 June 2012

Chapter 10


Chapter 10

“No but I will think of something though.” Says Chels.

“Aha! I know what we can do to get Amber back for trying to stop you from going near moi (which is French for me).” Said John.

“Awe what? I am dying to know?” asked Chels in excitement.

“How about we prank her by writing one of those secret admirer letters and make out that it’s from one of those idiotic snobby jocks of the school football team and we stick the note in her locker and wait and see what she does when she finds it in her locker.” Answered John.

“OMG! That is actually a great idea John.” Says Chels.

“I know; I cannot wait to see the look on her face aye.” Said John.

“So when do we start?” asked Chels.

“Well right now; today if you want because I am bloody tempted to do this.” Answered John.

“OK! Today is fine with me haha.” Says Chels laughing.

“Awesome!” replied John.

So the two of them talked and chatted the whole way to Johns and even laughed at each other’s jokes; when they finally arrived and pulled in up the driveway they both got their stuff and got out and then John locked his car up and then Chels and John went indoors to hangout.

“So where are your family Johnny?” asked Chels.

“Haha Chels you funny girl you are; my Mum  is picking my brothers up from school right now I reckon and my dad is not home from work till 6:00pm.” Answered John laughing his head off.

“Oh okay.” Said Chels.

“So let’s get stuck into our homework and then we can get onto the prank we are pulling on Amber.” Says John.

“Yes we should lol.” Says Chels.

So they both went upstairs to John’s room to hangout and study and get their homework under control when they stopped in front of John’s bedroom door and then John pushed the door open.

“Ladies first; this is my bedroom Chels.” Said John.

“Thankyou and wow nice room; Omg is that a poster of the Boss that I see hanging up on your bedroom wall haha.” Said Chels laughing her head off.

“Your welcome; yeah that’s a poster of the Boss and thanks for the compliment.” Replied John.

3 comments:

  1. I don't foresee alot of studying being done if they are alone in John's room. I know I wouldn't be able to concentrate on anything except his lips, body, his hands...lol sorry got myself sidetracked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha me neither but god imagine how steamy and hot it gets between them both haha

      Delete
  2. Aren't Chels and Jonny done studying yet? : )

    ReplyDelete