Tuesday 30 October 2012

Chapter 13


Chapter 13

“Yes I am up for it.” Says John.

“Alrighty then let’s get it on buddy.” Said Chels.

So the two of them started their pillow fight and whacked each other out til one of them gave up and decided the other one had won the pillow fight.

“I give up; you win Bongiovi.” Says Chels.

“Oh come on now Chels you can’t give up on me now.” Said John.

“Sorry but I’m going to have to give up because you beat me lol.” Replied Chels.

“Oh that’s okay.” Replied John.

“Lol.” Says Chels.

“Lol.” Said John.

Chels grabbed her chance at whacking John with a pillow which had him giving her a funny look.

“Hey! That does it woman I am going to get you back now.” Says John.

“Oh yeah what you gonna do Bongiovi?” asked Chels.

“I’m going to kiss you.” Answered John.

“Oh Really; is that what you are going to do to me huh?” asked Chels.

“Yep; that’s what I’m going to do missy.” Answered John.

“OMG! I am going to have to try and run away from you then lol.” Says Chels.

“Lol and yes you gonna have to try haha.” Says John laughing his head off.

So Chels got up and ran out of Johns room and down the stairs and through the house which had John going after her and he caught her and gave her a kiss on the cheek which made her go “Awe!” and blush bright red in the cheeks.

“Lets go back up stairs and hang out shall we?” asked Chels.

“Yep that’s a good idea Chels.” Answered John.

“I reckon so.” Says Chels.

“Lol.” Said John.

“Lol.” Replied Chels.

Just then a car pulled up into the Bongiovi’s driveway and the sounds of car doors opening and closing and then the sound of the front door opening had Chels and John jumping out of their skins.

No comments:

Post a Comment