Thursday 30 August 2012

Chapter 12


Chapter 12

After they had done their homework the two of them got talking about how they were going to manage to pull their prank on Amber.

“Omg I can’t wait til tomorrow to prank amber.” Says Chels.

“Me neither; it’s going to be good.” Said John.

Just then Chels noticed there was an Aerosmith poster up on the wall on the other side of John’s room.

Oooh la la! Lol.” Said Chels starting to laugh her head off.

“Haha Chels you make me laugh, you do know that.” Replied John laughing his head off.

“I knew I would make you laugh.” Says Chels.

“Really, how?” asked John.

“Meh; I knew because I’m psychic lol.” Answered Chels.

“You got to be kidding me.” Says John.

“No I’m not kidding you at all.” Said Chels.

“Are you sure missy?” asked John.

“Yes I am sure.” Answered Chels.

“Okay if you are sure.” Says John.

“Of course I am sure; I am not lying to you mister.” Said Chels pointing her finger at John.

“Haha you are funny Chels.” Replied John.

“I know I am and don’t you forget it buddy.” Says Chels.

“Haha buddy; Omg you just called me buddy Chels.” Says John laughing.

“Yeah and what is so funny about it?” asked Chels.

“Everything.” Answered John.

“Okay then.” Said Chels.

Just then Chels grabbed a pillow off John’s bed and whacked him in a playful way which had him snatching it from her and hitting her back.

“Pillow fight time.” Replied John.

“Oh that is it you are so on John Francis Bongiovi Jnr; I will get you back; you better watch out mister.” Says Chels.

“Bring it on Chels; I am up for a pillow fight anytime.” Said John.

“Oh yeah I’m in if you are.” Said Chels.

2 comments: